It is one of the most asked questions in the digital marketing world. There’s constant competition going on between the two platforms, both having millions of users.
Marketers use the two platforms for advertising as they maximize visibility, thereby increasing leads and sales. But the two ad platforms work in different ways, and which one you need depends on your goals.
Google Ads, also referred to as Paid Search, is the world’s largest and even one of the two most popular PPC platforms. The other one is Bing Ads.
Paid Search focuses on keywords like some specific words and phrases likely to be used by a user and text-based advertisements. The ads are displayed on the search results. And each time the user clicks on the ad, a charge I paid by the advertiser. So, it is known as “Pay-per-click advertising”.
Marketers pay charges to gain new customers and achieve their goals.
Facebook Ads is also known as Paid Social. This is because it is a social networking platform where advertising products are conventional. Being at the top rank of monthly active users, Facebook has become a highly competitive platform used for digital marketing.
Google Ads V/s Facebook Ads: Which Will Get You A Better ROI?
Unlike paid search, which brings businesses via their search queries, paid social help to find companies based on their interested items and the ways they behave online.
Google Ads help marketers find new customers, while Facebook Ads help new customers to marketers.
Google Ads will help you generate leads right away and give out an instant ROI on your investment while Facebook Ads will help new customers to get aware of your brand name and your products. This way will help to generate leads and better ROI in the long run.
So, choose wisely. Because their competition will never end.
Live chats are now a basic feature of any e-commerce website. It has made communication a lot easier for customers and businesses. Otherwise, if businesses had to depend on older communication methods like phone calls and emails, it would have been really difficult as there would be a long wait before getting a response. These older methods might be responsible for sending your precious lead to any other brand. That’s why you should think of switching to other ways of communication like live chatting.
To save your precious leads, you have this amazing strategy to directly communicate with your leads and convince them into potential customers and then ultimately buyers.
There are other elements like phone, email, and web support that do help in building trust. However, live chatting with potential customers will help in a smooth conversion of the lead through the purchase funnel.
Even studies suggest that 92% of customers prefer live chatting over any other way of communication. In addition to that, it also suggests around 80% prefer communicating over social media.
There are a lot of benefits of using the live chatting feature. We have listed some of them below. Therefore, you can continue reading this article to find out.
- Faster than any other method: Other communication methods need patience, which customers lack. If you take more time to reply to their query, they will just abandon you for your competitor. Every query from the customers needs to be answered within 30 seconds.
- Enables visitors to do other tasks: This feature helps you to grant forgiveness from the customers if you make them wait for replies. Sometimes it might take a while for the operator to answer the query of any customer. During that time, the visitor can do other tasks and then can come back after you reply.
- Builds Trust: Only the option of live chat can help in building trust for your brand. Plus, the customers who have a chat with your operator are likely to spend more money on your website and be your loyal customers.
- Reduces the language barrier: Replies with proper explanation can lessen the frustration of the customers, which is often an issue with phone support.
- Proactive implementation: Live chatting can be used both as a reactive tool and a proactive tool. When it is used properly, it can surely increase the engagement rates of the live chat.
Features you need to have in your live chatting option:
- Canned responses to FAQs to save time.
- Knowledge base or FAQ integration to answer the incorporated topics instantly.
- Ticket creation and management for shoppers to submit a request during business hours.
- Support and agent ratings to areas that need improvement
- Visitor tracking to see which pages a visitor has visited on your website.
- Analytics integration to see which sales were associated with chats.
- Mobile dashboard or app to supervise the chats.
- Chat tags and keywords to help with common issues and questions.
- Visitors banned to save time from trolling.
- Translation features like Google Translate can be useful.
- Transcript emails.
- Long-term logging to maximize customers’ shopping journey.
- Chatlog and data exporting.
- Chat transfers among agents to eliminate the need for shoppers to repeat the conversation.
- Emoji support.
- File upload support to help the shoppers to describe what they need.
If you’ve decided to use Facebook as an ad platform to campaign your brand, you must be ready to accept whatever outcomes it brings.
Its effectiveness is very uncertain. It depends on how an ad has been created, what the ad type is, and how it is managed during the campaign.
It may sound not very easy, but it is not what it seems. You need to understand the logic behind using Facebook Ads and how to manage them for your campaigning.
Now the question arises: How to create ads on Facebook?
The first thing you need to start a Facebook Ads campaign is to have a Facebook ads account. Moreover, this account must be linked to your credit card so that you can pay for your ads quickly.
Step 1: Accounts in Facebook Ads Manager
Every personal profile has a Facebook ads account under their name by default. You can see your ads accounts, status, currency, and transaction details in your Ads Manager.
Facebook Ads Manager can get you access to your account details. This can help you manage your past and present campaigns, see their status, get reports on their effectiveness, etc.
Step 2: Manage your Facebook Ads account settings
After choosing your account in your Ads manager, you have to fill in all the details of your business in a Setting tab. You can find different options for payments and information about your transaction in the Billing tab. Thus it helps you to keep a record of how much you’re spending and how much you owe.
Be careful about the currency you choose from the list of currencies, as you can’t change it. But you can set the preferred currency of your profile from your Account settings on the Payment tab.
Step 3: Creating a group account
You can create an account group from the tab account groups. With this, you can give a group of people access to the ads, to manage them. But be careful, as the Facebook ad is linked to a particular user account.
You have different users roles:
- An administrator can alter the settings of the group and have permission to change any ad associated with this account.
- General user, who can only manage the ads and doesn’t have any access to group settings.
- Reports only are those who can only see the reports of the ad campaigns- they cannot manage the ad budget, period, etc.
Group accounts are beneficial for accessing a particular ad by a group of people.
Thus, once you are done with the creation of a Facebook Ads Account, you are good to go and start your ad campaigning.
Are you struggling to improve your brand’s conversion rate?
If people are visiting your page, but are just leaving the site without a purchase, then it might be the case that they don’t find your offers too good. You did a great job in bringing the leads but failed to capture them. This is when you can use the strategy of offering discounts and coupons to ensure an increase in the conversion rate.
Are afraid of incurring loss while offering discounts or coupons?
It is not necessarily always the case. It entirely depends on how to use the strategy to ensure a positive result even after giving away discounts.
Offering discounts have always been used to encourage customers and prospects to make a purchase, even in the digital market. It is an effective strategy that many business owners use after considering whether visitors are in the buyer’s journey or not.
Business owners plan every step of their plan execution. They don’t just go online and post their offers. They set the time, mode, and reason for offering discounts or coupons.
Offering discounts or coupons can even backfire in different ways sometimes. So, consider the following ways while planning to give out an offer.
Capture New Visitors with a Special Offer
Offering a new visitor discounts or coupons might not always bring a positive result right away. Instead, go for smaller commitments like asking for their email address in exchange for a discount code.
- Reward Loyal Customers
If you have a group of loyal customers, you should often reward them for being loyal to your brand. Whenever customers cross a certain amount of money on your website, you need to offer them discounts or coupons on the next order as a thank you reward.
- Boost Sales During Holidays
During any holiday or festive season, people go online to purchase gifts for their friends and family. There is always an increase in sales due to the holiday offers and discounts.
- Use Pre-Order Discounts for New Products
Whenever there is a launch of the new products, you want a maximum number of people to buy them. So, make the online stores promote it with a pre-order discount on upcoming products. But offer a small discount or else it can devalue the product.
- Reduce Abandoned Carts
Most likely you already use this strategy. But if you aren’t, start using it. You constantly need to offer a discount on the items in their cart, to bring them back and make them purchase those items.
- Rewards Referrals from Existing Customers
You must be familiar with referral marketing. It is an effective way to invite new customers through the existing ones by offering them discounts or coupons.
- Retarget Visitors with a Custom Offer
The best way to bring more sales is to target every customer with a personal message. Personalized emails, ads, or on-site messages can surely increase sales. Create ads or emails focusing on the offer that is only for them.
- Offer Discounts on Subscriptions
This is another way of customer retention. You can offer discounts or coupons to the prospects to make them subscribe. After that, you can easily target the prospects. This will increase customer lifetime value and recover it.
- Follow Up with Event Attendees
If you promote any of your products in an event, it will bring you, attendees. Send emails to them and promote the products you promoted in the event. Don’t forget to link them to your site. This offer becomes more exclusive and brings more visitors to a specific segment.