BLOG & STORIES
Amazing Tricks for Content Marketing
“Content is King” – this is the most heard tagline of today and this is the reason everyone is running after content marketing. Recently, the market for content has seen a growth of about 16% from the year 2017 to 2018.
So, you have also started a site of your own but somehow your contents are not attracting the right amount of traffic? There must be somewhere that you are going wrong. How do you know that? Well, here are some of the common mistakes that should not be done. You can correct them to make your content more noticeable. These tricks for content marketing can make your visitors increase at about 40% than original.
The Content Strategy: Planning up your content marketing calendar
There are so many people who think that they can post the blogs or the contents as per their convenience. This is a very common fault that steals away the attention of the viewers from your content.
To get a good amount of attention, you should have a proper content marketing strategy planned. You need to create a time schedule for posting the contents. This is the best trick for content marketing. This provides a larger area of vision and day to day accuracy to maintain quality.
Never post contents randomly. This is once again a great mistake. If you do not target one particular stratum of the audience, you will not be able to gain attention.
As per a recent study, it was found that the future of content marketing will hold much lesser contents than it is now. The primary reason for the same is quite real and practical. There are so many contents that are being produced each day today but only a few of them can raise high to the level of excellence or being SEO friendly. Rests of them are nothing but crap. So, why does anyone have to waste his or her time creating such contents that will go to crap? Hence, there are high chances that the future will hold much lesser contents than today.
Here are listed some of the generic and practical reasons that can prove out that the content marketing will have shorter contents in future.
Publishing The Contents:
When content is being published in a newsroom, the contents are written, edited and checked to get the best quality. But this is not the same as the brands. There are so many brands that hire junior writers with lesser experience in writing or even use different cheaper mechanisms to create contents. This actually brings up contents that are much lower in quality and hence the results are also below the satisfactory level.
A much better idea is to plan some such options through which the brand can create unique and quality contents each time. The content should not have quantity but it should have quality.
The WaPo Strategy:
Has this happened to you that you have published content and you are not getting the expected number of views on it? This can often happen if you are not following some of the basic content strategies.
If you wish to get views on your content and are not ready to spend much money on it, social media can be the platform that can help you. You can now make use of Facebook Ads in distributing your contents and getting good views on it. You do not have to spend more than $1 on these contents for each day and you can get great results, following the below-mentioned points.
People will come across you’re your content only when they will find them informative and useful. For this, you need to create contents that are relevant to the audience that you are targeting. For this, there are a number of questions that you need to ask yourself such as does it entertain the audience, will it is useful for the audience, is the topic of the content is in demand and many others.
Also, you should make sure that the content is simple to read and also it has an option of a call to action.
It is preferable to write contents and share them regularly. Each time you should try out a new strategy and should check out which one is actually working. Analyze the results for each content to check which one is offering you the highest profits or benefits. You can try out that particular strategy in other contents too so that you can get the same benefit for other contents too. (more…)
What is the header tag and why is it important?
If you are a blogger or you write for websites, you must be sure to create contents that are SEO-friendly. There are so many different ways how you can do so such as making the content readable, attractive and others. But one of the most important point that you should never forget is that you should know what is header tag why is it important.
What Is Header Tag?
Header Tag is a term used in HTML language and it denotes mainly the title and subtitles of the content. It is said that content is incomplete with a proper formatting and these tags make sure to provide a proper formatting as well as readability to the content.
Now, these tags are available in different numbers such as H1, H2, H3, and so on. The numerical denote the size of the tags, 1 being the largest and then the rest coming down in its size. This means the H1 tag is the main title of the content. Now the other tags are the subtitles and other options.
The Important Of The Header Tags?
Now, when it is known that, what header tags are, it is also important to know its benefits while writing content!
- Proper Formatting Of The Content:
If you are leaving apart from the technical part and are just considering the creative part for a moment, header tags are highly useful in making your content readable. Readability is one of the most important points for SEO. Getting proper readability is very much important. You can break the content segments into different parts and put them under different tags. This makes the content not only readable and catchy in nature but also highly attractive so that you can gain many viewers on your site.
- The SEO-Related Reason:
The most important reason for using the header tags is due to the SEO part besides formatting. Use the important keywords in the header tags. This is because the search engine will not go through your whole content to know what it is all about. It mainly goes through the header tags to know what your content or what your website is all about. This is why it is important to put up as many header tags as possible. It will help your content or website can rank high in the search engine. Now, this does not mean that you will insert 10-12 tags in a content of just 300 words. You need to analyze accordingly so that you can have a good number of tags and also it does not make the content look bad.
Things You Should Remember:
While using header tags in the content, there are a few numbers of points that you should take care of.
- You should use keywords in the tags but make sure not to stuff the keywords in them,
- Make unique header tags for each page,
- Try not to include two H1 tags in the same content. If you are doing so, divide the content into two different topics,
- Your H1 tag content and Meta tag should be different.
Hence, header tags are important in your content in a high way. You should just know how to use them correctly. You can gain a good number of benefits out of them.
Lead Generation Guide for Beginner in business:
Strangers or some prospectus individual who has shown primary interest in your business might be easier enough to make them actually interested in the products or services of your company. However, that is what Lead Generation helps you learn. The most common illustrations of this amazing platform are online content, job applications, and coupons. No one wants that your business would have a clingy appearance towards people outside.
For instance – You have come back from the office after a very tiring day of lengthy meetings and presentations. And you are more than enough happy to be back at home. Just when you have entered the shower to do away with all the exhaustion, the phone rings. You think that’s important and rush outside, only to find someone asking you from the other end about your preferences on computer companies. How frustrating can that be! That is where Inbound Lead Generation peeps into and helps you in making it non-frustrating. You can easily learn how to make your business ideas more interesting rather than irritating and save others’ happy showers.
What is exactly a “Lead”?
Although it might sound like something of a bit queer, “Lead’ is just that person who has hinted any sort of interest in the products or services in your company in any way possible. Cold calls are rather very irritating or jobless an activity for most of the people. You would prefer to hear from an organization or business with which you have recently started the communication. Online surveys are in this case much appreciated and they are to a great level less intrusive.
Suppose, you took an online survey of makeup tutorial and later they had mailed you regarding your interest in further learning, there are chances that you might still give it a go. But, if the same company had called you up untimely, you would have been nevertheless disgusted. Again, it would be easier for that makeup company to understand the psychology of their customers and help them come up with more personalizing ideas of what to do in order to make the customers happier and build up good communication skills with them.
What is the function of “Lead Generation”?
Now that the idea of “Lead” is clear, the next potent question is what is “Lead Generation”? It is nothing more than the process in which you attract or gradually convert unknown people into prospects for your business so that they can learn what your business is all about and take interest in buying the products or services. Building up a pleasant communication with strangers is never easy, especially because you probably do not know in what mood they are in at that moment. An attempt can prove negative or positive and there are absolutely 50-50 chances for both. If you try using a lot of technical terms to impress him, that might just have an opposite effect. Rather, try making him understand in simpler terms so that he can generate an idea as well as an interest.
The requirement for Lead Generation:
Lead Generation is the second step in the bigger Inbound Marketing Methodology. It can happen only after the first step which includes attracting the audience and converting them into Leads has been successfully completed.
Have you recently started your career as a doctor or as a lawyer? Getting recognized so soon will not be an easy task. Either you can wait for people to know you in the next many years or you can follow the same route that your other competitors are following.
One of the best ways that you can choose is to get your website developed where you can online advertise your skills.
If you have decided your mind to get such a service, one of the best options that you have in your hand is CIMAC.
How Can CIMAC Help to Build Online Reputation Management for Doctor & Lawyer?
There are a number of ways how the professionals can help you building your online reputation and getting you recognized among the crowd.
- The experts will create a website that will attract a lot of visitors and will keep them busy in reading and know more about you.
- Your experience and your skills will be displayed in an interesting way so that the readers do not get bored and can gain a trust in you.
- The website will also display the services that you can provide. This is very important because the visitors can connect to the services that they actually require.
- The experts create the options through which the interested visitors can contact you or can take an appointment from you.
- Testimonials are very important as this can create a feeling of trust in the visitors. The experts at CIMAC make sure to offer some of the best examples available.
Once you have gained your reputation well online, you can be sure to get a high number of visitors on your website among which many will be transformed into your potential customers.
Content Marketing and Video Marketing:
Gone are the days when marketing planners used only three mediums to promote their brands. They used to convey their business story along with the organization’s value proposition. Those three conventional mediums were print, radio, and television. Today, with the changing environment, a lot has changed including the marketing tactics. All previously used mediums are now replaced. They are replaced with the most trending marketing medium i.e. the internet. Various forms of digital marketing have emerged over a period of time and changed the digital landscape for the good. Content marketing and video marketing are two of the most rapidly growing forms of digital marketing media that are aimed at captivating the maximum traffic and increase the conversion rate by a significant value. Both these tools act as an inseparable part of the social media marketing campaign as well.
According to HubSpot, around 51.9% of marketing professionals consider video as the type of content that gains the maximum ROI. The ultimate aim of marketers is to promote their brands in a way that maximum people can get engaged. They successfully bridge the gap between their brands and consumers. With more and more people being engaged in social media, marketers have found the best alternative. To reach out to a mass population they are using social media marketing. In order to engage the visitors, you need to present them with an engaging SEO content that has been designed keeping the viewer’s interest in mind. Diligently created SEO content has the maximum chances of attracting more visitors. Today, content marketing has become a universal tactic that is being used by almost 90% of companies and the count is still on a rise.
There is no doubt, that the upcoming year 2018 is going to be the year of both video marketing and content marketing. Majority of the marketers worldwide will continue to design their plans keeping these two marketing tools in mind.
We at CIMAC believe “Content is King”
Why we say “Content is king.”? You might be thinking why. Content marketing is on the rise, with the sector has experienced double-digit growth for the past seven years. In 2014, the sector was worth $144.81 billion. By 2019, it’s expected to have a net worth of $313 billion, according to the Global Content Marketing Forecast 2015–2019. Red Bull: With live streaming, events had gained Audiences actively seek out Red Bull’s content, which generates triple the sales of its nearest competitor and attracts third-party advertising. As content marketing strategies grow and evolves, you can expect the vast strategies to define the future of the industry.
These are the following: –
1. Videos: Marketers are now working comfortably with Videos. Now the content idea and its marketing are changing in a dynamic way. So, the marketing structure gradually changed time by time. Role of Videos has played a substantial role in content marketing. Keeping in mind the various audience nature where some love reading, some watching, and some listening. Keep this well in mind to fit in every taste of audience and avoid being lost in the vast content world where there are thousands and thousands of content available and you want to stand out of all of them.
2. Another idea is included in the strategy of content marketing that to Utilize the General Ideas to encourage the base of content. Two questions pop out in front of every content marketer: 1) Keeping it Unique? 2) Use the trend flow and curate in accordance with the mass? The advice which I would love to share is that, What’s your focus? I guess it is to make your content worthy of the time spent by the reader/listener/viewer. Why focus on curating in those parameters? Curate the content that serves the purpose of the content that would be useful for the people spending their time with your content. The more useful your content is the more love, respect, and recommendations your piece receives. Check out the Blog for a best live example of content curation.
3. Now the content marketing is more Periodical. As a marketer, I would love share that when I love some one’s content I keep going over and over again because I am satisfied rather my mind is happy to be with that content curator. What I faced at times is that I never know when the next content would be there for me to be gobbled up at the next I do is subscribing it and wait for a mail or so but there’s one hindrance that I faced. Sometimes some really great content gets neglected when looking at around huge content lists when I come back to my email after a day of work. What I am working on at CIMAC Group is that curating a monthly content collection and a short recap of the monthly content providing another scope for contents to come up in front. Google loved the way of content marketing followed as we witnessed guest visits by Google Crawlers increased in due time with proper Search Engine Optimisation.
4. Everything has a start time and expired time, the same happens to the content also. Every social content should be an Expiry Time to promote the new things of Ideas and its importance. What I experimented with the Expired Content was pushing it once again with new contents with a 2 month Gap and working with it I noticed several issues where the ever-changing trends and upgraded technology makes the content’s backdated and less useful for the readers. After several, I came to the conclusion to work on New Ideas and curate the use of Infographics to map the path of a particular topic from the past then present and mapping the future along.
5. Social content or every content should be focused on the audience world. The initial growth of content mostly depends on focusing on the creation and the audience. Content is measured by the purpose it solves by providing the knowledge to the readers/listeners/viewers.
Ask: Who provides feedback to every content?
Probable Reply: They are our readers/listeners/viewers.
Ask: How to choose the best content topics?
Probable Reply: Ask the audience for whom you want to curate the content. It takes around 5 minutes to create a form and then just send it through your connections. Gather information and curate content for them. As your network grows from time to time you would be able to curate content and create own trends and buzz.
6. One should be the Contributor in their field whatever the work concern. Give your best and dedicate your all courage believing the truth,”Content is King..”. You will get the result what you expected. When we start with our public sharing every single person is afraid of the outcomes that I have a confession to make. This is my first every content shared on Social Media Platform because I loved working on Websites rather sharing it publicly. Today with CIMAC Team by my side I have gathered courage and sharing whatever I have learned from dedicated content marketing life believing the truth, “Content is King.”
Special Thanks to CIMAC Team and Moupia Chatterjee.